Make A warranty claim
Virnig Manufacturing, Inc. products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year (12 months) from the end user’s date of purchase, or the dealer’s date of first rental/demonstration. A sales receipt or first rental receipt may be required for warranty consideration.
This warranty is void on products and components that have been modified or repaired without the prior consent of Virnig Manufacturing, Inc. This includes disassembling motors, bearing adapters, cylinders, etc.
Virnig Manufacturing, Inc. does not warrant damage to the machine, surrounding environment, abuse, misuse, failure to maintain, accidents, negligence, or use of the attachment on machines beyond published Virnig Manufacturing ratings.
Claims are limited to replacement parts and agreed labor amount prior to repair. This warranty does not cover service mileage, downtime, rental fees, or replacement of the attachment.
- The attachment serial number.
- Clear informative pictures of the damage to the attachment, part, or showing the failure.
- Sales receipt showing end user’s purchase date or receipt showing first date the unit was rented.
- Register the Warranty Claim with the form on this page or contact Virnig to request a Warranty Claim Form.
- Once the Warranty Claim Form is received (with pictures if applicable) Virnig will evaluate for return.
- RMA number will be assigned if defective parts need to be returned for warranty consideration. Defective parts to be returned by prepaid ground freight.
- Replacement parts sent prepaid ground freight and invoiced. If ground freight is not sufficient dealer pays the difference between ground and upgraded shipping service.
- Upon inspection and approval, account will be credited for the defective part, freight, and agreed labor costs.