IMPORTANT: If you're an international customer or dealer, please contact Virnig at 800-648-2408 to start the warranty claim process.
- The attachment serial number.
- Clear informative pictures of the damage to the attachment, part, or showing the failure.
- Sales receipt showing end user’s purchase date or receipt showing first date the unit was rented.
- Register the Warranty Claim with the form on this page or contact Virnig to request a Warranty Claim Form.
- Once the Warranty Claim Form is received (with pictures if applicable) Virnig will evaluate for return.
- RMA number will be assigned if defective parts need to be returned for warranty consideration. Defective parts to be returned by prepaid ground freight.
- Replacement parts sent prepaid ground freight and invoiced. If ground freight is not sufficient dealer pays the difference between ground and upgraded shipping service.
- Upon inspection and approval, account will be credited for the defective part, freight, and agreed labor costs.